Grade book icons

More
11 years 5 days ago - 11 years 5 days ago #2975 by bert
Replied by bert on topic Grade book icons
If you want the final result to be a letter grade, and the full credit value isn't the same for all students you won't be able to configure it this way.
For this to configuration to work you should obtain the letter grade before doing the linked copy as once you have that column in the Totals tab there is no information regarding the full credit value
The final tab should include all your columns as grade letters already and then a simple average with all of them would do.
I'm not sure if it is possible to configure it as you wish with the current calculations as the whole system is thought for averaging and doing grade conversions with the same criteria for all students and what you haver here is quite the opposite! We'll add new calculations in our next major update which should make this an easier task.
If you don't have any inconvenient, send me a backup at (support@idoceo.net) of your configuration and I'll give it a try so that you don't have to.
Last edit: 11 years 5 days ago by bert.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 2 days ago #2989 by Asl.pirate
Replied by Asl.pirate on topic Grade book icons
What do u mean by full credit value? I don't need the totals to be letter grades, they can be percentage too. The students all have the same total points possible. Also how do I send u a back up? Thanks for your help so far. I rally love this app

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.