Exporting Data to Google Classroom

More
3 years 10 months ago - 3 years 10 months ago #8692 by JasonEvens
Exporting Data to Google Classroom was created by JasonEvens
Hi ,
We have been using iDoceo for some time to provide feedback to students - we use rubrics now and also give effort grades and some personlised comments. We then do an Email report to share these with students. For the past couple of years we have asked them to screenshot these and add to a document on their Google Classroom.

From September we will be making more use of the links to Google Classroom to create classes etc.
I notice that I can already export data from a tab and get a rubric onto an assignment on Google Classroom along with their total 'grade'

I am just wondering if the following improvements could be made:

1) Could data from other columns be incorporated into the rubric graphic that gets imported - like it does when doing an Email report where you select columns - currently you cannot select multiple columns I think ?

2) Might the rubric just show the text for the grades awarded rather than the entire rubric - or at least have an option to do this so as not to overwhelm some student with all the text for all the possible grades.

Thanks,

Jason.
Last edit: 3 years 10 months ago by JasonEvens.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 years 10 months ago #8699 by JasonEvens
Replied by JasonEvens on topic Exporting Data to Google Classroom
Hi Bert,
Any thoughts on whether this might be possible?
Thanks,
Jason.

More
3 years 10 months ago #8700 by bert
Replied by bert on topic Exporting Data to Google Classroom
I'll see what we can do Jason. Google has some limitations on third party integrations and we're focussed at the moment on offering new options in our iDoceo Connect platform.