Students in multiple classes

More
6 years 1 month ago - 6 years 1 month ago #7389 by Cheryl
Students in multiple classes was created by Cheryl
Is it possible to link or identify students whom I see in different classes? For eaxample, I have many students whom I see in my maths classes and then later in my science classes. I teach 12 classes a week, and approximately 350 students, so I don’t always realise that I see some students multiple times. The outcome I’m looking for is to have the same data for those students (Photo, email, contact etc.)
Last edit: 6 years 1 month ago by Cheryl.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
6 years 1 month ago - 6 years 1 month ago #7390 by bert
Replied by bert on topic Students in multiple classes
You will see it here. The bottom bar will show all the classes a particular student is attending to

Last edit: 6 years 1 month ago by bert.

More
6 years 1 month ago #7391 by Cheryl
Replied by Cheryl on topic Students in multiple classes
Hi, thanks for the quick response. It doesn’t appear for me. I double checked by copying a student from one class into another class to ensure all details were correct and then rechecking the summary page to see if the alternative class was there. They weren’t.

My issue is, if I update the data details in one class, then I must find the other class and amend it there also. Thanks.

More
6 years 1 month ago - 6 years 1 month ago #7392 by bert
Replied by bert on topic Students in multiple classes
Personal details won't sync across classes.
Regarding the summary, you must install the most recent version of iDoceo available in the App store

You can transfer the personal info from gradebook > tools > Student > Select > Copy
Last edit: 6 years 1 month ago by bert.