Update

More
9 years 4 months ago #5328 by Simi
Update was created by Simi
Hi Bert,
Would you be able to give an approximate date of the next update release?
Maybe you could publish some kind of countdown?
I would also love to read about upcoming features. Is there a section on the webpage where those updates are being presented/discussed?
That way I would know exactly what to look forward to :)

Thank you.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 4 months ago #5329 by bert
Replied by bert on topic Update
Hello Simi,
We will make those details public as soon as possible. The upcoming updates and features are usually discussed here in this post . Once the Beta tests begin everything is directly discussed in private with all our testers.

More
9 years 3 months ago #5330 by bert
Drop me a line if you'd like to join!

More
9 years 3 months ago #5342 by Shaw
Replied by Shaw on topic Update
Hi Bert! Once again thanks for all of your hard work on this app - it really is great.

I just wondered if there were any plans, as part of the update, to change the exporting options of the mark book. I often need to provide paper copies of my mark book for various reasons, but find that the PDFs generated don't easily fit over A4 pages, and the formatting of the xls document quite different to the iDoceo layout. It may be that I have missed some settings that could change these things, in which case, could you please point me in the right direction? Many thanks!

PS. Is it possible to voulnteer for any future beta testing?

More
9 years 3 months ago #5344 by bert
Hello Shaw,
We will improve those export options but it would be great if you let me know what you are missing in the XLS export. Is it the icons or the colors?
I've just added you to the list of testers, thanks for your help