Student Reports - Custom Tab

More
10 years 3 months ago #4260 by BethJahn
Student Reports - Custom Tab was created by BethJahn
Is it possible to create a student report from a different tab (not the main one)? In the main tab, I keep track of attendance and participation. I created a second tab for specific skills I want to assess. Now I would like to generate a student report with the info from the skills tab only.
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 3 months ago #4263 by bert
Replied by bert on topic Student Reports - Custom Tab
Hi Beth,
The student report will let you add columns from any tab. Simply select the tab you'd like to work with and add the columns in the summary.
There is a single configuration per class so you may have to remove some columns if you want to focus on this 'Skills' tab.
You'll find some additional details explained here

More
10 years 3 months ago - 10 years 3 months ago #4264 by BethJahn
Replied by BethJahn on topic Student Reports - Custom Tab
I must be doing something wrong. All I can get are the columns (attendance and participation) from my participation tab. I'll send you my Peanuts Gang file and hopefully you can figure out where I am going wrong.

I did try to watch the video from the link in your response, but it says it is unavailable.
Last edit: 10 years 3 months ago by BethJahn.

More
10 years 3 months ago #4265 by bert
Replied by bert on topic Student Reports - Custom Tab
These are the steps:
- Open the class, and select your Skills tab
- Double tap on a student, and select the Summary tab
- In this Summary tab, tap on the Gear icon on top and you'll be able to add your columns

More
10 years 3 months ago #4266 by BethJahn
Replied by BethJahn on topic Student Reports - Custom Tab
I followed these steps, but the only options are the columns from my participation tab. The assignment columns in my skills tab aren't listed even when I choose add column.