New Tab withOUT student names

More
10 years 3 months ago #4231 by Riley
New Tab withOUT student names was created by Riley
Hello again!

Is it possible to create an additional tab for a class in the grade book ( or elsewhere) that is independent of the other tabs that have student names? I teach multiple elementary music classes and what I would like to be able to do is create progress charts for each classroom where I can keep track of what activities we do day to day for the whole class...basically so I don't unintentionally repeat the same activity two days in a row. It would simply be a list of all activities we explore for a particular unit where I could enter the dates we did each activity next to them.

Because the activities we do vary from class to class due to scheduling issues and other conflicts, I want to be able to record this information for each class. What is the best way to do this?

Thanks,

Justin

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 3 months ago #4233 by bert
Replied by bert on topic New Tab withOUT student names
Hi there Riley,
All tabs in each class are supposed to have the same students.
However, in this version 3.0 we added the option to Hide students from specific tabs and this may may be of use in this particular case ... not sure though.
Create a tab, and tap on Tools (top bar) / students / All / Hide
You'll now have a tab without students and you'll be able to add lines at will.
The 'only' downside to this is that you may have to hide this new lines from the rest of tabs as they will be added as students (tap&hold/Hide)
Anyway, I'll keep your request in mind for our next updates

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.