Calendar v3.0

More
10 years 7 months ago #3627 by Bungle
Calendar v3.0 was created by Bungle
I have been using this App during the last year and it has been great. Just updated to v3.0.0 and wow what a difference. There are so many useful new features I am just working through them.
There is a problem I have encountered with the Calendar. I can only see September.
I am trying to cycle my 2 week timetable, but can only go to the 7th October as there is only the September calendar visible. I have cycled the timetable for the available weeks in September but as you have to select the end date by selecting via the calendar I cannot cycle this timetable for the rest of the year.
Am I missing something.
I am using this App on my ipad mini.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 7 months ago #3642 by bert
Replied by bert on topic Calendar v3.0
Hi Bungle,
Here the steps to repeat your 2 week timetable to the rest the school term.

- Open the calendar option , tap on 'Select calendar' and on the blue button next to your calendar.
- Make sure that the end dates are those of your school term, you can put any 2014 date here .

- Now, tap on the 'Week' option, and look for the week in septembre that holds your week A periods. You should its contents as soon as you tap on a week.

- The next step is to repeat this week for your school term. Tap on Automatic copy, and select 'Repeat every two weeks', then Done.
If you selected something wrong , tap on Undo copy.

- Now you must repeat this for your week B, tap on it in the calendar, then Automatic copy and 'Repeat every two weeks', then Done.

And this should be it. You can add holidays later on, or leave it like this.
When going back to your schedule you'll see everything in place.

If something is not clear enough, let me know.

• Ange_K1
10 years 7 months ago #3671 by Ange_K1
Replied by Ange_K1 on topic Calendar v3.0
How can you get this to work so that a two week timetable skips holidays? ie I finish a half term on a week 1, the half term week is blank and the first week back is a week 2. At the moment it seems it be counting the holiday weeks as a teaching week.