Accidental deletion

• Allison
10 years 11 months ago #3021 by Allison
Accidental deletion was created by Allison
Tragically my young son has gotten a hold of my iPad and has managed to delete the idoceo ap from it. My rolls, grades, notes etc, are all gone.
I have restored the ap from iCloud, however all of the data has gone. All of my devices are set up to automatically backup very night.

Unfortunately, the ap was deleted over a week ago and backups have occurred every day since. I don't like my chances, but is there any chance in being able to find this very valuable data?

PS. I have sine enabled restrictions on my device :-/

thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 11 months ago #3022 by bert
Replied by bert on topic Accidental deletion
Sorry to hear that Allison,
Did you do any backup within iDoceo itself? Either with Dropbox or iCloud?
The 'backup now' button on the main screen performs a backup that does not depend on your iPad's configuration , it has to be manually clicked, but even when erasing the app you should be able to restore your info. This would be your best chance to get your data back, here the details on how to restore if it is your case
Another alternative would be to completely restore an old backup of your iPad, which should include everything. The steps are explained here
If you have a Mac , from Settings / iCloud / Tap on Manage (right side of bottom Bar) / And here Backups you should be able to see the the full list of available backups.
Hope any of these helps.
Kind regards

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.