Reports

More
11 years 2 months ago #2749 by Mnmbookworm
Reports was created by Mnmbookworm
I am new to idoceo and was wondering about how to print reports. I see how to do the entire sheet from the gradebook. However, I would like to be able to print/export just one student. I would also like to be able to have an all inclusive report with all the sheets from the gradebook.

two areas I would love to see added are, a lesson planner, the diary is great and it kind of works, just not there yet though.

and ability to quickly mark behaviors and write behavior notes. I'n not sure how to do this easily. Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 2 months ago #2752 by bert
Replied by bert on topic Reports
Welcome Mnmbookworm,

I would like to be able to print/export just one student

You'll find the 'Students filter' on the top bar which will allow you to print&export a single student or any selected group of students. We're working on a specific single student report for our next major update to make this task easier.
In each student's personal data screen, you'll find a summary which can show columns gathered from different sheets into a single list. This will be the base for the upcoming single student report

two areas I would love to see added are, a lesson planner, the diary is great and it

Yup, we'll add that lesson planner and some additional features in the diary.

and ability to quickly mark behaviors and write behavior notes. I'n not sure how to do this easily

The fastest way to do it is with Custom editors. First you configure the icons you'll be using for behavior, and then create a column for it.
To configure a custom editor : Tap on small the gear icon on the right top corner, then custom editor.
Now create a column, and in Editor, select Custom editor 1
Behavior notes can be added with a tap&hold on any cell ,then annotation
Find below some screenshots on how it should look, if something is not clear enough, let me know.
Kind regards

Attachments:

• Andrea
11 years 2 months ago #2753 by Andrea
Replied by Andrea on topic Reports
I went to the student filter bar and chose a student...but what do I do after that? There's no option for a report.

Thanks

More
11 years 2 months ago #2754 by bert
Replied by bert on topic Reports
After typing a partial name of that student and tapping on Search, the gradebook will focus only on that student and all the reporting/exporting tools will do as well.
You'll find additional info on reports here in this link