Diary, register and grades

More
11 years 6 months ago #1274 by Fourmifix
Diary, register and grades was created by Fourmifix
Dear iDoceo team,

I have been using your app for a couple of days only, and so far so good. I am still finding out new things, but was wondering :

1 is there a way to see the DIARY with all the entries for that day/ week. And not just by class?

2 at the moment on the quick REGISTER there a three useful icons, tick, cross and timer. Can I add other icons from the bank of icons in iDoceo? Or my own? ( pupils at my school miss lessons for music, sport and drama, and it is usefull to see which subjects tend to take them out of class) lastly can I add text to the quick attendance below the icon.( For example 10 below the timer to say that pupil was 10 mins late.)

3 GRADES. I have played around with the different formats, and looked at some of the help on the website, but can't seem to find out how to do what I want. Ideally I would like some kind of visual cue at how well each pupil is doing/ or how easy/ difficult a piece of work was for the class. Can I put in some parameter that for example all grades above 75% are green(smiley face...) 50% orange... And below 50% red or upset face.... I know that I can change the colour of rows... But this is much more time consuming than highlighting grades on a paper planner,, at least until I get the hang of it.

Thanks in advance for any light you can shed on my problems.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 6 months ago #1278 by bert
Replied by bert on topic Re: Diary, register and grades
Welcome Fourmifix,
I'm afraid we can't provide good news for your requests at the moment!
About the diary and quick register, both features will be available in our next update.

The third one, about the grades, you can actually assign a color automatically to text based grades... but I'm guessing you need those for numeric grades as well.

There is an easier and faster way to apply a color to a cell. Tap&hold on a cell and you'll have the option to change a color and also to copy/paste them with a double tap. It is explained in detail here

We improve iDoceo regularly based on our user's feedback! If you feel there is something else missing , do not hesitate to post it here.

Thanks for contacting us

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.