Our next release 2.1

• Neil
11 years 7 months ago #960 by Neil
Replied by Neil on topic Re: Our next release 2.1
Hi Burt,

In the diary i can't add pictures if there is an iCal item listed on that day, any other blank day is ok. When iCal is turned of, then the diary accepts pictures. Do you have his problem at your end ?
The topic has been locked.
More
11 years 7 months ago #961 by bert
Replied by bert on topic Re: Our next release 2.1
Hi Neil,
Yes, this is a known bug (check out the first two posts in this same thread!), we'll solve it in our next update.
  • Neil
11 years 7 months ago #997 by Neil
This suggestion may be a little tricky to include. Would it be possible to enter course outcomes for a class. Then in diary mode be able to select/tick the outcomes that were taught that lesson. Thanks, keep up the great work, Neil ;)
More
11 years 7 months ago #998 by bert
Hi Neil,
Thanks for the tip. A question, would that course outcome have anything to do with dates in diary? I guess not , and I really like the idea. We're struggling to add new and nice 'page formats' in 'diary mode'. Once we get it right count on that feature!
Thank you
  • Neil
11 years 7 months ago #1006 by Neil
Hi Burt,

The outcomes don't need to be linked to specific dates. Just generic for the course, appear each time you enter diary mode. You can then select/check box the outcomes you completed that day (as well as using the current features of writing a comment and taking a picture).
More
11 years 7 months ago #1136 by Lumbreras
Replied by Lumbreras on topic Re: CSI...
Lo de ver todo el diario junto debería de estar para la próxima versión. Yo también lo hago así.
También sería conveniente porque en algunas clases hago lo mismo y así lo podría ver todo del tirón. Todo lo que tengo que hacer en el día.
  • Anonymous
11 years 7 months ago #1153 by Anonymous
Replied by Anonymous on topic Re: Our next release 2.1
Hola, aunque ya me habéis dicho que tomáis nota lo escribo en este post ya como usuaria registrada.

Sugiero que se pueda copiar una pestaña entera incluidas las notas de cada columna para rectificarlas en la copia que servirá como pestaña de recuperaciones.

Gracias
More
11 years 7 months ago #1191 by Nenuial
Replied by Nenuial on topic Re: Our next release 2.1
Great app !

I am just missing one feature: more option for the grades rounding. In the Swiss grading system you have grades from 1 to 6 using either 0.5 or 0.25 steps. If you would be able to add an option that allows to specify the rounding to the .5 or .25 (even possibly others) that would be great.
More
11 years 7 months ago #1194 by ianmck01
Replied by ianmck01 on topic Re: Our next release 2.1
Hi Bert,

Thanks for your response to my last question, by the way. I have a couple of suggestions for consideration in the next release:

1. Extra really quick attendance check. If everyone is there, a single tap could mark everyone present. Sounds a small thing but would make a real difference.

2. The ability to link files (lesson resources, not just photos, etc.) from Dropbox to classes (perhaps in the diary?). I use the diary as a planner and record of what has been covered in lessons. It would be great to be able to link straight to a file from that plan / record.

3. The list of iCal events at the top of the diary page would be much more helpful if it were listed vertically with times rather than scrolled across the top.

Loving using the app. Its made a real difference and another 5 teachers from my school are now using it too!

Ian
More
11 years 7 months ago #1198 by bert
Hi Nenuial,
Yes, in fact we added the rounding functions as a request of a swiss user. But there was no time to add the 0.25 and 0.5 , it is a bit more complex than it seems but it will be there!
Thanks for contacting us