Version of the app

More
1 year 10 months ago #10517 by riverer
Version of the app was created by riverer
Hi,
my school has adopted surface tablets and so I'm faced with the choice of abandoning idoceo or carrying around two tablet computers when I'm teaching, neither of which I want to do at all! The surface is set up to be able to remote-project to the whiteboard which the network wont allow the ipad to do.

I read your not developing for windows and I respect that, would you consider a web-version that would sync with my ipad verion? You could charge a year sub for it and it'd let people like me use the ipad for heavy-work in my office but still have access to things like seating plans and my planner when I have to use the surface.

I'm basically begging you to take my money and let me continue using your awesome software! My colleague I teach with is in the same position.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 year 10 months ago #10518 by bert
Replied by bert on topic Version of the app
Hello riverer,
Developing a web based version is at least 10x more expensive (in both time and money) than a Windows one, it has more limitations and those subscriptions would be just to keep the servers going. Storing personal data in a server is amongst many other things a nightmare and what I'm trying to avoid at all costs.

Regards,

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.