Microsoft Calendar Integration

More
11 months 3 weeks ago #30960 by mc101
Microsoft Calendar Integration was created by mc101
Hey! With the integration of iDoceo with Teams I was wondering if there would be a further choice to integrate with the Microsoft calendar. I see that currently you can use either Apple's calendar or Google's, is it possible to consider Microsoft as well? Thanks heaps!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 months 3 weeks ago #30961 by bert
Replied by bert on topic Microsoft Calendar Integration
Hi mc101,
  You should be able to link your Microsoft Calendar with iOS already and then it will be available in iDoceo
  I'm not sure if this shown here will work for you or you are referring to a different calendar!
 Do let me know
www.digitaltrends.com/computing/how-to-s...ar-with-your-iphone/

Regards

More
11 months 3 weeks ago #30962 by mc101
Replied by mc101 on topic Microsoft Calendar Integration
Hi bert, I think I could get that working (in other words sync my Microsoft calendars with Apple's calendar, then sync that with iDoceo), but it does seem a bit of a workaround rather than directly syncing to a Microsoft calendar from iDoceo., if that makes sense. For example I currently have a Microsoft calendar that contains general school events, another that has subject specific events and another for assessments. I guess what I'm looking for is for iDoceo with it planner to directly talk to Microsoft's calendar so that changes made in iDoceo or in Outlook are reflected in each. I'm still working my way around iDoceo and am looking for the best way to leverage its potential to make management of classes more efficient, for me calendar integration seems like it would be part of that.  

More
10 months 3 weeks ago #31002 by bert
Replied by bert on topic Microsoft Calendar Integration
Thanks for the clarification mc101 and sorry for the delay!
We will keep working on that integration, it may take a while to reach Microsoft Calendar but it is in our roadmap.
If you miss anything else, do not hesitate to post