Schedule/Planner periods

More
9 years 4 months ago #5209 by strangeone
iDoceo 3.5 was created by strangeone
Bert this app is a game and life changer!
I am blown away with all the thought that has gone into this app! It is so nice to have something really WORK!! :woohoo:

I agree with Pat's post. I like that there are up to 20 periods but it does get confusing when you have to schedule in break, lunch etc. times with a period designation. The time frames do not seem to match up from the schedule and planner views.

I have just starting using IDOCEO and possibly am doing something incorrectly.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 4 months ago #5210 by strangeone
Replied by strangeone on topic iDoceo 3.5
Is there a possibility to add bumping/moving classes not just bumping lesson?

Example: If you have a Class scheduled on a specific day and you do not get to the class/work because of running out of time or holiday and you need to move it to a different day.

More
9 years 4 months ago #5217 by bert
Replied by bert on topic iDoceo 3.5
Thank you strangeone,

The schedule will show your classes based on the start/end times and the assigned period it is not taken into account.
The planner (day and week views) will only take into account the period number, and the start/end times will not alter the order of those rows.

In this version we added the option to change the periods name to avoid some confusion.
From Settings (on the ruler) > Planner you will be able to change 'Period 4' to something more meaningful to you like 'Lunch'.
If you do not need the Lunch to appear in the planner, you should assign an empty period number (e.g. Period 19 or 20)

I hope this helps!

More
9 years 4 months ago #5218 by bert
Replied by bert on topic iDoceo 3.5
Regarding bumping/moving a class. It can't be done yet but here is a workaround that may work for you.

From the planner or the schedule view, you can tap and hold and Add on an empty slot and add a class. You will then have to bump the lesson from the previous day but this should do!

More
9 years 4 months ago #5223 by strangeone
Replied by strangeone on topic iDoceo 3.5
Thank you I will check it out.