Click Planner page period header to go directly to Class/Gradebook

More
1 year 5 months ago #30787 by pauhana658
When idoceo opens, it goes to the Planner page, where I have the lesson plans for each period. Nice. But then I generally want to go to the class page. On the Mac, I can quickly double-click/tap the Planner period and it will most often take me to the class page. But not always (and never on iPad/iPhone). Sometimes it just opens up the period for editing the lesson plan. So I often end up closing it, going to the Schedule page, and clicking/tapping on the period. Not so convenient. How about clicking on the period's white text field to open it for entry/revision and clicking on the period header to go directly to the class? One click for each function, and both functions are available from the Schedule page. Any thoughts?
More
1 year 5 months ago #30788 by bert
Hello,
 From iPad Settings (or Top Menu > iDoceo > Reserved settings on Mac) Make sure you enable the 'double tap opens a class in planner)
 A long tap on the header (block) section > open will work on both schedule, planner, iPad and Mac

Regards,
Bert

More
1 year 5 months ago #30818 by pauhana658
Yep, I already have that double-click setting enabled. Still, for whatever reason, it doesn't always work. Didn't know about the long tap, though. I'll give that a try.