Click Planner page period header to go directly to Class/Gradebook

More
1 year 2 months ago #30787 by pauhana658
When idoceo opens, it goes to the Planner page, where I have the lesson plans for each period. Nice. But then I generally want to go to the class page. On the Mac, I can quickly double-click/tap the Planner period and it will most often take me to the class page. But not always (and never on iPad/iPhone). Sometimes it just opens up the period for editing the lesson plan. So I often end up closing it, going to the Schedule page, and clicking/tapping on the period. Not so convenient. How about clicking on the period's white text field to open it for entry/revision and clicking on the period header to go directly to the class? One click for each function, and both functions are available from the Schedule page. Any thoughts?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 year 2 months ago #30788 by bert
Hello,
 From iPad Settings (or Top Menu > iDoceo > Reserved settings on Mac) Make sure you enable the 'double tap opens a class in planner)
 A long tap on the header (block) section > open will work on both schedule, planner, iPad and Mac

Regards,
Bert

More
1 year 2 months ago #30818 by pauhana658
Yep, I already have that double-click setting enabled. Still, for whatever reason, it doesn't always work. Didn't know about the long tap, though. I'll give that a try.