Generating a course grade in Summary tab

More
1 year 10 months ago #10528 by ldlemon4130
Replied by ldlemon4130 on topic Generating a course grade in Summary tab
I see what you're saying but now my summary tab in my gradebook says my course total is out of 309 points. Not 600 points for this student and 700 points for everyone else.

How do I create a summary tab that adds all points students have accumulated together and divides by the total number of points they attempted?
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 year 10 months ago #10530 by Munay
Replied by Munay on topic Generating a course grade in Summary tab
Hello,

I am Munay from iDoceo support and I will help you configure correctly your gradebook.

First of all, it is showing 309, because that is maximum points possible you have if you combine all those columns.

The red column is 100 points + the green column is 135 + blue column is 30 + purple column is 35 + Yellow column is 9 = 309 max total points

If you want to have 700 then you must make sure those columns add up to 700.

If you have any doubt about how to do this, then to assist you I will need two things:

1. The template of your class (most important)
2. A clear explanation plus images of how you want every part graded so I can recreate it and then show you how to do it.

To create a template of your class, go to Export ---> Share ---> Select Gradebook and Mark include all tabs ---> Share. I attach a picture for guidance.

The you can attach the template here or send it to the support email karla.idoceolabs @ gmail.com

Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.