"Text with icon" editor - faulty cursor

More
2 years 5 months ago - 2 years 5 months ago #10110 by Sebastian
"Text with icon" editor - faulty cursor was created by Sebastian
Hi guys,

the text with icon editor does not work properly in the newest version of iDoceo (7.1.4) and MacOS Monterey. It often just jumps around and I can only insert one character (e.g. "2"), not two (like 2+). To show you the behaviour, I've recorded it: www.dropbox.com/s/ef35tywradnki4g/iDoceo...icons%20bug.mov?dl=0

Can someone help? For me as a German teacher, the "Text with icon" editor is the best combination of being able to type in German grades like 1-, 2+ etc. and also sometimes attach icons to a grade.

Sebastian

Probiert gerne meine kleine Korrektur-App "KURT" fürs iPad und den Mac aus. Sie hilft beim Erstellen individueller PDF-Rückmeldebögen und hat viele praktische Funktionen für den Korrekturprozess. Sie ist komplett kostenlos für Mac & iPad :)
www.kurt-korrekturen.de (jetzt in V. 4.3)
Last edit: 2 years 5 months ago by Sebastian.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 years 4 months ago #10126 by Sebastian
Replied by Sebastian on topic "Text with icon" editor - faulty cursor
Just a quick note: The newest iDoceo version has fixed this problem I've described above. Now the cursor works properly and even if iDoceo automatically scrolls down the cursor is at the right place. That was something I've wanted for a long time. Thanks Bert for the update, I appreciate it more than you think ;-)

Probiert gerne meine kleine Korrektur-App "KURT" fürs iPad und den Mac aus. Sie hilft beim Erstellen individueller PDF-Rückmeldebögen und hat viele praktische Funktionen für den Korrekturprozess. Sie ist komplett kostenlos für Mac & iPad :)
www.kurt-korrekturen.de (jetzt in V. 4.3)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.