Export marked up files/rubrics from idoceo?

More
8 months 3 weeks ago - 8 months 3 weeks ago #31167 by pauhana658
For years now, due to the terrible tools provided in university LMS for marking up written assignments and returning them with feedback, I have been using idoceo/Word/Annotate Pro to mark up submissions, score them with an idoceo rubric, and return the marked-up file with the score/rubric to students via idoceo's email report function. Works extremely well. 

Recently, however, one uni has implemented a new LMS that does not allow teachers access to student email addresses. (All correspondence is done within the LMS' messaging function.) But without an email address, I cannot send students their marked up files. So my plan is to print the marked up files and hand them out in class. Yea, real old-school technology.

But here's the problem: I can't batch-print from idoceo. I must open each in MS Word and print them individually. That takes time. A better solution would be to batch-export student submissions from idoceo to a folder on my desktop and simply print them as a batch from Word.

Is there a way to batch-export all of the files for an assignment (in a single colum) in idoceo? 
Last edit: 8 months 3 weeks ago by pauhana658.
More
8 months 3 weeks ago #31168 by bert
Sure, from the gradebook view > Export > Reosurces > Select columns
you can also export > Student report and create all pdfs in bulk.

Make sure you are working with our most recent  version 8.8.2
More
8 months 3 weeks ago #31170 by pauhana658
Replied by pauhana658 on topic Export marked up files/rubrics from idoceo?

=13pxMake sure you are working with our most recent  version 8.8.2.

Yep, that was the problem...I had 8.7.something. It works now! Thanks!