Attendance and Periods

• allison.puranik@gmail.com
More
9 years 7 months ago #4860 by allison.puranik@gmail.com
Attendance and Periods was created by allison.puranik@gmail.com
I would like to go back and put in attendance details for last week. If I go in on the specific date, it still creates an attendance column for today. Could you please advise how to input attendance data retropsectively?

On another issue, is there a way that I can specify what Periods are named? I don't want to allocate a period to break or lunch because when I look at my planner, I want the periods to correspond to those on my timetable.

Thank you
Allison

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 7 months ago #4861 by bert
Replied by bert on topic Attendance and Periods
Hello Allison,

I would like to go back and put in attendance details for last week. If I go in on the specific date, it still creates an attendance column for today. Could you please advise how to input attendance data retropsectively?

Once you add all those attendance columns double tap on its header and tap on Date to change it.
You may rearrange them in bulk with a tap on Tools (top bar) >Columns > Select columns > Cut , Paste

On another issue, is there a way that I can specify what Periods are named? I don't want to allocate a period to break or lunch because when I look at my planner, I want the periods to correspond to those on my timetable.

Tap on Settings (on the ruler) > Planner

Regards

• allison.puranik@gmail.com
More
9 years 7 months ago #4869 by allison.puranik@gmail.com
Replied by allison.puranik@gmail.com on topic Attendance and Periods
Thank you very much. Am just having a little issue at this very moment - the new attendance column or any column for a class appears at the start (after the name but before the second column which is the preferred name) of the sheet rather than as the most recent column. Sorry to keep asking question and thanks very much for your quick replies.
Allison

More
9 years 7 months ago #4870 by bert
Replied by bert on topic Attendance and Periods
This should solve the glitch, give it a try:

- Tap on Tools (top bar) > Columns and change the order of a particular column. If you are not familiar with that gesture, here a short video)

- Tap on OK and now back on Tools (top bar) > Columns . Put the previous column where it was before.

This will consolidate the current order of columns and new attendance columns will be properly appended from now on.
The following user(s) said Thank You: allison.puranik@gmail.com