Week A - Week B

More
10 years 4 months ago #4132 by AndyPaul
Week A - Week B was created by AndyPaul
Hi

I have had a good look on the forum and cannot seem to find the answer to this.

I have a 2 week cycle and it helps to know what week I am on for giving out homework etc. I cannot find anywhere where I can record which week it is so it shows in the planner. My workaround at the moment is create a class called Week A and Week B, put 6 periods in instead of the 5, and then on the Monday of each week,period 6, add the class depending on which week it is.

Have I missed the obvious?

Thanks for any help.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 4 months ago #4134 by bert
Replied by bert on topic Week A - Week B
Hello AndyPaul,
You haven't missed it. The planner/calendar in iDoceo does not work specifically with week A or B, and that is why you can't find the option to reflect that info.

We're working on bringing some additional flexibility to periods/planner/schedule configuration and hopefully your workaround will no longer be necessary, or at least it won't need a specific period.
On the other hand, you can add periods to your schedule, not linked to any class at all. In order to do that, you must leave the 'Class' field empty, and then type any text in the location field.
Here a couple of screenshots, it is far from ideal though.

Attachments:

• Andy Paul
10 years 4 months ago #4136 by Andy Paul
Replied by Andy Paul on topic Week A - Week B
I can see that working, as i have blank periods and it only needs to be in one period. Nice to see it eventually somewhere , but the work around is okay for now.

Thanks