Seating plan ideas

More
10 years 7 months ago #3822 by Ben Boichat
Seating plan ideas was created by Ben Boichat
Hi Bert,

Just wondered if we could specify how many students per row in the seating planner?
I find that it tends to go well of the page, at least in portrait view. I do love the seating plan though - so any tweaking is much appreciated :)

I generally want rows of 5 or 6, and rearranging them is fiddly as many of the pictures go off the page (lots of scrolling and dragging etc).

Maybe we could even sort the photos by Name 1 or Name 2 or another column, but without having to go back to the class list and sorting this first?

Thanks, Ben

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 7 months ago #3846 by bert
Replied by bert on topic Seating plan ideas
Yup, we'll have those options in the seating plan.
It is an interesting view to work with and we've got plenty of ideas in our to-do list.
Count on being able to sort, and rearrange with a specific layout in mind.
By the way, which view are you using in the seating plan , Photo, Photo+name or Badge?
I'm thinking on adding a 'name only' view, and an extra-large badge, but I'm still not sure if that will be useful at all.

• Sarah Nunn
10 years 6 months ago #3877 by Sarah Nunn
Replied by Sarah Nunn on topic Seating plan ideas
Name only view would be fab!

I currently don't use the seating plan as I couldn't get all 8 students across a row with the information available and having to scroll was annoying. Can we get an option to zoom out more so we can fit it all on the page?

• Sarah Nunn
10 years 6 months ago #3878 by Sarah Nunn
Replied by Sarah Nunn on topic Seating plan ideas
Sorry ignore that, I hadn't realised it had changed on the new version.

With the name only can we have a choice of first or last or both names as some of my kids have double barrelled last names and I cant see their actual first name because the last name takes up too much space?

More
10 years 6 months ago #3881 by bert
Replied by bert on topic Seating plan ideas
Hi Sarah, we'll try to add an option for that