Adding info to classes in planner

• Anonymous
10 years 7 months ago #3666 by Anonymous
Adding info to classes in planner was created by Anonymous
I have set up my schedule and am trying to then do day plans in the planner. When I click in a period cell in planner view, I am unable to type in the cell. How or where do I go about adding my lesson plans to each period?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 7 months ago #3688 by bert
Replied by bert on topic Adding info to classes in planner
Hi there,
I'm guessing you have configured your schedule for a single week, but not for your whole school term. This is done from the calendar button, which will allow you to copy a week, or day cycle to the rest of your calendar.
There is a short video tutorial in the Calendar option.

Additionally, when in the planner, a tap&hold will allow you to change a class for a given period, but that is just for selective modifications.

If still can't sort it out do let me know.

• Anonymous
10 years 7 months ago #3706 by Anonymous
Replied by Anonymous on topic Adding info to classes in planner
Thank you, it makes sense now. Is it possible to delete a schedule and start again? I need to reconfigure my schedule and it would be easier to just delete and start over. Thanks

More
10 years 7 months ago #3710 by bert
Yes, you can do that from the the calendar button.
- Tap on calendar button, on the ruler
- Now scroll down the calendar, and you'll see the 'Erase calendar dates' button. If you select the wrong dates when erasing, tap on Undo

Here a screenshot:

Attachments:

• Amanda Rabain
10 years 7 months ago #3748 by Amanda Rabain
Replied by Amanda Rabain on topic Adding lesson plans in planner
Hi, Bert -

I have created a schedule that will repeat weekly, but how do I write in my actual plans? When I press and hold the class within the period all I can do is copy, edit, open class, etc. is there a way that "plans" could also pop up with copy, edit, etc. and from there teachers can write in plans of notes for that period? Also, when you choose the day view, the plans/notes can show up there too!

Thanks!

Amanda

• Lizzy
10 years 7 months ago #3807 by Lizzy
Replied by Lizzy on topic Adding info to classes in planner
I have developed a little issue over the last week in the planner. I often write my lessons in the section for a class which is fine. If I then have to go back and edit this the planner becomes blank in the planner view. If a touch the class then I can see what I have written but in planner view it is blank.

Any suggestions would be gratefully received

• Lizzy
10 years 6 months ago #3892 by Lizzy
Replied by Lizzy on topic Adding info to classes in planner
Hi
I have worked out why I cannot see what I have added to my lesson plan , it is because I changed the lesson and therefore used cut and paste. If i do this the information does not appear in the planner box. I have overcome it by typing it all out again.

Is it possible to overcome this?

• Jonathan Barnard
10 years 6 months ago #3896 by Jonathan Barnard
Replied by Jonathan Barnard on topic Adding info to classes in planner
Similar issue, cut and paste into planner. In certain periods, but not all, Notes do not appear until i open the note itself in which my comments are now perfectly visible

More
10 years 6 months ago #3900 by bert
If the note in the planner has some kind of underline, and you're working on iOS7, it won't appear.
That is a bug in iOS7 that will hopefully be solved soon by Apple