Help learning names

More
10 years 9 months ago #3228 by jkevens
Help learning names was created by jkevens
Hi,
A the risk of overloading you with feature requests....

I currently use another app called Roster Recall to help learning names of students and have to create students in it / attach photos etc.

Looking at the idoceo seating plan views , I remembered that the first display option is for photos only which I assume is there to help with name remembering?

It would be absolutely GREAT if you could make a small addition so that if I do a single or double tap on a picture in this view it quickly flashes up student name.
Then I could stop using this other app altogether as this would be sufficient to help learn names.
I know I can press and hold , then select edit student m to see names but this wold allow quick fire self testing on names and I am thinking would not to be too difficult to implement.

Our school has finally thrown ipads at all 100+ teaching staff and have bought your app for all so your efforts are not going to waste :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 9 months ago #3230 by bert
Replied by bert on topic Help learning names
Thanks jkevens,
Don't be shy about suggestions, if they are reasonable requests and can be added on time, they'll be on 3.0
Our main concern about improvements is not to end up with bloated software (a.k.a featuritis) , but I really like the whole idea of gamification , and it makes sense to add that in the seating plan. Besides, the double tap is available in that view if no column is selected for edition.

The initial concept of the picture only view, was to offer PE teachers with something like this.

Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You: jkevens

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.