Emailing Information

• Allison
11 years 1 week ago #2908 by Allison
Emailing Information was created by Allison
There are two things I would love help with.

Firstly the capability of emailing a complete annotated summary of all notes made on a student from all tabs. Currently I have numerous annotations across columns within the tabs numeracy, literacy, science and history and being able to merge all annotations and email an entire profile of annotations for one singular student would be so helpful. Even if it were for one singular subject area at a time! Particularly at report or moderation time.

The second is being able to delete photos and videos from the ipad and not have that data lost within idoceo. I use the ipad personally and professionally and often the students also use my ipad. There is an issue of privacy should they go snooping viewing other students files.

I have search help and tutorials but have not been able to find answers to my problems so any help would be appreciated

Cheers
Allison

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 1 week ago #2909 by bert
Replied by bert on topic Emailing Information
Hi there Allison,
Both issues will be addressed in our next major update, iDoceo 3.0
We're working on a new single student report based on the columns selected in the 'Summary' , and you'll then be able to send it by e-mail.

The second request will be there too. You'll have the option to store all images&video locally in the app instead of in your iPad's camera roll. The default setting will still probably be to keep its in the camera roll, so make sure to configure it (gradebook/settings/images) once the next version is available.

Kind regards,

• ChemTeacher
11 years 1 week ago #2910 by ChemTeacher
Replied by ChemTeacher on topic Emailing Information
Hi Bert,

Any idea when 3.0 will be hitting the app store? Or at least a timeframe? Are we talking, days, weeks or months? The school is investing heavily in iPads at the moment and Im hoping to push your app as one we should all have.

More
11 years 1 week ago #2911 by bert
Replied by bert on topic Emailing Information
A reasonable timeframe for iDoceo 3.0 would be around 5-8 weeks from now.
It depends heavily on the results we obtain in our last Beta tests.

• ChemTeacher
11 years 1 week ago #2912 by ChemTeacher
Replied by ChemTeacher on topic Emailing Information
Awesome. Thanks Bert!