Merging timetable with planner

More
11 years 1 month ago #2838 by Gst
Merging timetable with planner was created by Gst
Does anyone know how I can make my timetable merge with my planner?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
11 years 1 month ago #2839 by bert
Replied by bert on topic Merging timetable with planner
Hi Gst,
In our current version , the timetable and the planner are not linked , it is only for reference and as a more convenient way to access each class. We're preparing a calendar & a planner for our next major update that will allow you to have everything in one place , selecting holidays , A/B weeks or schedule cycles.

Kind regards

• Anonymous
11 years 3 weeks ago #2893 by Anonymous
Replied by Anonymous on topic Merging timetable with planner
Hi
So does this mean you will be able to see a day at a time, with all the lesson details for that day, rather than the 1 day view in the current planner where you can access the next lesson for all classes, but it doesn't indicate which ones are for that day?

More
11 years 3 weeks ago #2894 by bert
Exactly.
Plus an additional week view with classes for each day like a traditional planner.
It is a long awaited feature, I know, but we're working on it as fast possible!

More
10 years 11 months ago #3114 by beezer
Replied by beezer on topic Merging timetable with planner
This is the question I came in to the forum to ask... disappointed that planner and timetable isn't linked already but pleased to see that it will be soon... how soon?..any timescale for this improvement?

also...would it be possible to include a view possibility for this feature that would enable you to view the planned lessons for a class over the semester?... i.e if you see a yr8 class for example one a week over a 20 week semester, could there be a view option that would enable you to see all 20 of their lessons in one scrollable doc.

and... how about a feature that would enable you to 'bump' all future lessons forward... so that if a lesson were cancelled you could bump that plan and all the following plans forward by one lesson. (plan book app enables you to do this...but I'd rather have it all in idoceo).

More
10 years 11 months ago #3116 by bert
Welcome to the forum beezer,
At the end of June we'll begin the Beta tests and we'll work towards the final release of the update. Can't be more specific than that!
I like the idea of viewing all lessons at the same time, but there will probably be no time to add it in this one. Noted though for the next version, count on it.
The bump option is in the to-dos already so that has a bigger chance to make it into the 3.0!

Kind regards,