Calendar issue

More
4 years 10 months ago #8090 by Kerryjt
Calendar issue was created by Kerryjt
Hi guys, I'm hoping you can help.

I have everything configured for my calendar, and I can see my period set up in the Calendar (Before School, Period 1, Recess, Period 2, Period 3, Lunch, Period 4), but in the Planner period set up I also have another block called "After School". It also appears in my timeline as 3:20 pm - 5:00 pm. It does not appear in my Calendar and I need to add meetings to it. How can I force it to appear? Any help would be greatly appreciated. :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 10 months ago #8091 by bert
Replied by bert on topic Calendar issue
Hello Kerryjt,
From the planner view (main screen > planner on top bar) > Three dots top right corner > Periods shown in planner.
Just increase this number and you will probably see the AfterSchool block you're missing.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kerryjt

More
4 years 10 months ago #8092 by Kerryjt
Replied by Kerryjt on topic Calendar issue
Hi Bert,

Thanks for the reply. Sadly this doesn't solve the problem. For some reason I can increase it to the maximum 20 period per day, see every other block, turn them on and off (hide from view) and the 8th period (After School) doesn't appear in the Calendar. It appears in the Planner and Schedule views, but not in the Calendar. Any other suggestions?

More
4 years 10 months ago #8093 by bert
Can you send me a couple of screenshots? If you're referring to iOS calendar, your schedule and planner will not appear there. Data stays in iDoceo

More
4 years 10 months ago #8097 by Kerryjt
Hi Bert,

No not the iOS calendar. The Calendar in iDoceo.

Hopefully these screen shots make the issue clearer. As I said, I can make any other period appear in the Calendar view, but I can't make the 8th Period (labeled After School) appear for me. That said, it now seems to appear in the Planner and Schedule after a manual copy and paste on my behalf.

Attachments:

More
4 years 10 months ago #8101 by Kerryjt
And this one with the same date, to show that it doesn't appear on any date.
Attachments:

More
4 years 10 months ago #8102 by bert
Thanks for the screenshots.
Both screens should show exactly the same information, the source is exactly the same.
Could you please open the calendar view, tap on the 30th of May and select the apparently empty row after Yr 5 music to confirm nothing is actually there?.
If you have a chance, send me a screenshot from iDoceo's main screen > Settings > Planner option to see if some periods are hidden

More
4 years 10 months ago #8103 by Kerryjt
Hi Bert,

The screen shot directly above your reply shows exactly what you've asked for. The 30th May and it shows the blank after the Yr 5 class.

I'll attach it here again so you can see it.
Attachments:

More
4 years 10 months ago #8104 by Kerryjt
This is the screen shot of the planner view you've requested. You can see that the "After School" period is visible here, but it doesn't appear in the Calendar at all, on any day.
Attachments:

More
4 years 10 months ago #8106 by bert
Increase this 'Periods shown in the planner' option to 10 and give the calendar view another try.