Some planner customizations possible?

More
10 years 4 months ago #4131 by Paradox
Some planner customizations possible? was created by Paradox
Just a couple questions about customizing my planner:

1. I'm on a 5 day rotating schedule and I would like to have the day number (day 1,2,3,4,5...) show up on my planner - working in full size mode. Just a notation or something on each day of my planner to tell me what day of the cycle it is instead of just colours on my calendar. Is that possible?

2. I have routines, notes, and location changes for particular days of my week (eg. When we have the computer lab available, routine for library, etc.) that I would like to have pinned to that period in that day of the cycle (eg. I have library for part of language every day 5 and would like it automatically noted in my planner on day 5; I'd like my morning routine pinned to the first block of each day, etc.) and not have to do it manually.

3. Along the same lines, I have my recesses and duties in my schedule as periods and would like to have a recurring note attached to all my duties. Possible?

Great app!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
10 years 4 months ago #4139 by bert
Replied by bert on topic Some planner customizations possible?
Hello Paradox,
1. It isn't possible yet. We have this option in 'compact - mode' in which it will replace the weekdays by numbers, but then you won't have a planner...
Noted your request, I'll see what we can do about it in our next update

2. Maybe this will help . You could add this as a 'Location' text. Each period in your planner has a class and a Location. The location can contain any info and it will appear in the schedule (not in the planner yet) next to each.
In order to insert this location automatically, you should edit the days in a cycle and do the 'Automatic copy' again, to replicate this change...

3. I think the previous workaround will work.

We'll add more options in the planner and periods configuration though. Work in progress
The following user(s) said Thank You: Paradox

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.