Basic functions of iDoceo formulas
When you create a calculation column of the formula type, you can access the preprogrammed functions by pressing the Functions button
- Max value This function returns the maximum grade for grades across multiple columns.
- Example of how to use it
- Min value This function returns the minimum grade for grades between multiple columns.
- Its use is similar to that of the previous function.
- Condition When you want to carry out a series of calculations or give a result only in case a condition is met, you must use this function.
- Flexible Average This function returns the average grade of the grades between several columns avoiding empty cells.
- Example of use: