Some of these holidays will bump your cycle forward and some of them won't.
The essential part is to add first those holidays that will bump your cycle forward and add the others in our final step.
Configure your calendar
The first step is to configure the dates of your school's term.
The first time you open the calendar, it will automatically ask for these dates, but you can edit them any time with the Select calendar button.
Please note that dates in different calendars should not overlap, if they do, information will be written in both calendars at once.
Configure the days in your cycle
The second step is to configure the days of the cycle that you'd like to replicate.
You should configure the first cycle on a week(s) that has no holidays.
- Make sure you are in Edit mode
- Select the first day of the cycle to edit in the left hand side calendar
- Assign a colour to this day. This will let you locate your cycles in the calendar and schedule
- Add your classes on the right periods
- Select the next day in the cycle and configure it until you have complete the first cycle
- Our example will look like this.
- For your convenience we have set the
first day in green
- and the
last day in red
Each day has a description that can be used to identify each day of the cycle. Type your description before replicating the cycle to the whole term.
The description will be shown in the schedule and planner. Can be added from the schedule as well, tap on the three dots .
Add those holidays that will bump your cycle forward
Replicate your cycle
- Switch now to
- mode >
- and select in order the days that compose your cycle on the left hand side calendar
- Our example will look like this. Please note that the first day of our cycle is the green one and the red one is last.
- Make sure the
From and To
- dates are correct and tap on
- Our cycle will be replicated and our example will look like this. Note how our holidays bump the cycle forward.
Final steps and further modifications
- Now you may add those holidays that do not affect your cycle or if the cycle changes arbitrarilty on a given date (i.e. change of semester), repeat the automatic copy taking the new dates dates into account.
- You may also bump the cycle forward manually on any given date with a
tap and hold > Bump