Version 4.10.17 will be available next week
It is a maintenance version, prepared for iOS12 with small but interesting improvements.
Here are the most important:
- In the Import Wizard you may choose which tab to import from the Excel file
- In the Class report and the XLS export you may include the details of the rubric. Numeric value of the cell or the text.
- The PDF report of the standard list has been improved to adapt to longer descriptions
- In the seating plan, with the multiple selection you can assign the students to a group (edit button)
- In the summary view of a column and the widget you can configure the bar graph. Indicate the number of bars, a separate bar for the maximum and if you want to show the number of students as a percentage.
- New function in Tools> Columns> Merge
It will let you merge several columns into one if there is only one cell with data for each student.
It is usually necessary after copying columns of different classes into one. You will see a post with a concrete case here
- In student's sheet > text notes you can easily access those of other classes.
You will see the class selection bar at the bottom if the same student is detected in more than one class.