Sending an eMail to both the students and the parents - does not work (bug?)

More
2 years 6 months ago - 2 years 6 months ago #9981 by Sebastian
Hello guys,

I want to send a report to both the students and the parents. However, when the Mail-window opens, the address bar is completely empty. Only if I click on an individual student and click "send email to both" the address bar is filled out properly (with both addresses).

Can someone help? Otherwise I need to send the eMail to the students first before sending it to the parents, which is a bit annoying. I think this might be a bug or does it work with you? I am using the latest Mac version.

Best wishes
Sebastian

Probiert gerne meine kleine Korrektur-App "KURT" fürs iPad und den Mac aus. Sie hilft beim Erstellen individueller PDF-Rückmeldebögen und hat viele praktische Funktionen für den Korrekturprozess. Sie ist komplett kostenlos für Mac & iPad :)
www.kurt-korrekturen.de (jetzt in V. 4.3)
Last edit: 2 years 6 months ago by Sebastian.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 years 6 months ago - 2 years 6 months ago #9985 by bert
Hello Sebastian,
It is an Apple bug. macOS does not handle Mail properties when using BCC. We reported this long time ago to Apple but I'm sure they will do nothing about it.
As a workaround, open the Settings (gear icon) > e-mail and enable 'Recipients in CC'

Regards,
Bert
Last edit: 2 years 6 months ago by bert.

More
2 years 6 months ago #9986 by bert
Hello Sebastian,
It is an Apple bug. macOS does not handle Mail properties when using BCC. We reported this long time ago but I'm sure they will do nothing about it.
As a workaround, open the Settings (gear icon) > e-mail and enable 'Recipients in CC'

Regards,
Bert
The following user(s) said Thank You: Sebastian

More
2 years 6 months ago - 2 years 4 months ago #9987 by Sebastian
Thanks a lot for your quick reply! I appreciate it. The workaround works perfectly and I will use that one for the future. I don't think the parents mind knowing their child's eMail address so no worries.

Probiert gerne meine kleine Korrektur-App "KURT" fürs iPad und den Mac aus. Sie hilft beim Erstellen individueller PDF-Rückmeldebögen und hat viele praktische Funktionen für den Korrekturprozess. Sie ist komplett kostenlos für Mac & iPad :)
www.kurt-korrekturen.de (jetzt in V. 4.3)
Last edit: 2 years 4 months ago by Sebastian.