iDoceo offers three methods to assign photos to students in bulk
- Using face detection method
- importing photos in bulk to assign them automatically to students (provided that filename follows some specific criteria)
- Importing an RTF file generated by your school's MIS
Importing photos with the Face detection feature- Open a class > Seating plan > Tools > Photos - Face Detection
- Select the source image: either from a file , a photo from the Camera Roll, or a photo taken on the spot.
- iDoceo will process the image and will automatically put a frame on each detected face.
- Additionally, you can tap&hold on an image to manually detect,resize or reposition some faces
- Tap on 'Use selection' to assign those photos to your students.
Here a short video:
You can also drag, resize and add new frames manually to make the final adjustments.
Importing photos with 'Bulk import' option- Open a class > Seating plan >Tools and Photos - Bulk import
- Select the filename's criteria that will link each file with a student (i.e. name, or ID, or any other personal field)
- Those files that could not be assigned automatically will appear below the seating plan, to be manually drag&dropped to each student.
- The next step is to look for the folder where your student photos are stored either in Dropbox or Google Drive
- Once you have all the photos in the list, switch to 'Multiple files' mode, All / Download
- If you're using WiFi transfer, you'll have transfer photos at this point from your PC/Mac
Here a short video
Importing students and data from CSV and XLS files
Assign photos manually