- Create rubrics of up to 20 columns and 30 rows
- Support addition,Percentage and average calculations with custom weights and points
- Editor: Import full rubrics from CSV/XLS file
- Editor: Import full rubrics from web (Rubistar) or any other by copy/pasting (short video here)
- Expand/Collapse rubrics details in gradebook with a tap on the header icon.
- Editor: Can rearrange and erase full rows&columns
- Add/edit annotations with files and other resources for each student
- Add/edit rubrics from the seating plan view
- Can be exported to PDF, XLS and shared with other users (short video here)
- Gradebook categories (a.k.a column folders or divided columns) will let you mix an unlimited number of columns under a single header and apply a calculation
- Supported calculations: average (weighted and arithmetic), highest, lowest value, sum, formula and icon counter
- Can be collapsed/expanded from the gradebook. Similar to rubrics.
- Calculation is updated automatically whenever a new column is added/removed (except for formulas)
- Can be shown in reports, linked to other tabs and included in other calculations and formulas
- A short video about categories here
- Gradebook cells now support up to 8 icons
- Settings > Gradebook > Draw smaller icons
- Column properties: New Quick conversion for generic grades. Easily convert anything to a 100% or other types without additional grades
- System > Quick conversion setting: Add your quick conversion options.
- Column editor can now be changed on the fly while editing a cell (three dots button). Choose between Text,Text+Icons,Numeric keypad and grade selector
- New column option ‘Voice over’: Will read the column’s contents out loud. Different timing settings
- New column option ‘Cell annotations’: will show all annotations and resources attached to students on a particular column
- New column option Copy/Paste clipboard. Will let you copy/paste a whole column from and to Excel,Numbers or other apps.
- Students roster header options: Lock/Unlock all columns
- iconDrop: Will let you drop the same icon more than once
- textDrop: When adding annotations appends text instead of replacing it.
- System > gradebook: To add columns to the left (added to the right by default now)
- Rubric rows can be accessed individually
- New function: DROPAVERAGE . Drops lowest N values before calculating an average. Skips empty cells
- New function: COUNTIF. Similar to that of Excel. Counts the occasions a condition is met with a number of columns
- New function: COUNTICONS. Will let you count a combination of icons in a selection of columns
- New function: COLUMNSCORE returns max score configured in the column’s grade type
- New function: ROUND to nearest integer
- New function: MODULO returns remainder of a division
- New operator ≈ (approximately equal)
- Available from gradebook and seating plan
- Works with students or custom lists of prizes with icons and sounds.
- Soundboard to invoke sound effects at will.
- Option to remove picked student
- Additional batch of 100 icons: Showers, Clothing, OSs, medals...
- Additional 25 theme backgrounds
- Settings > Image&Video : new option ‘Migrate photos from camera roll into iDoceo’. Shown when storing images locally. Photos&Video can be safely erased afterwards from camera roll
- Grade types list allows folders and manual sort order
- Grade types list new ‘Share’ option. Will let you share any combination of grade types, folders and rubrics with other iDoceo users
- e-mail: CC,BCC settings and additional recipients
- 'Touches' are shown when Airplaying your iPad screen
Diary / Planner / Calendar / Timeline
- Up to 3 icons per period
- Schedule/Planner/Calendar new ‘Day description’ field shown on header (especially meant for complex cycles)
- Timeline view: New layout option to ’Show all text’ planned on each period
- Planner: Improved report. Uses different period heights and appropriate font size to fit as much text as possible
- Diary options: Layout, hide other periods permanently
- Page break option in diary report. When enabled, each date&period will begin on a new page
Text notes improvements
- Can now add notes to a particular student (shown in student's personal sheet as well)
- Filter by a selection of students or none at all. Taken into account in reports as well
- Can be sent by e-mail
- Can be assigned to multiple students at once. It will create a copy for each student once saved.
- New ‘add multiple photos’ option
- More intuitive ‘rename’ and file ‘details’ options
- Audio files are now recorded as M4A instead of CAF.
- MP3,WAV,M4A and any other audio files are played without opening the gallery
- Improved audio player with pause and scroll
- Improved management of PAGES,KEYNOTE, AND NUMBERS documents downloaded from iCloud Drive
- Spoken names
- Seating plan: Long tap on a student to exclude from the random picker. Taken into account in gradebook and random picker widget as well
- New widget 'Gradebook stats' (x6) will let you select a combination of columns and students
- Summary widget ‘Recent resources’ can now erase,export and rename resources to compare
Student and e-mail report
- Student report: New sort columns option and higher resolution resources
- Add rubrics details
- Include max score and conversions
- Supports up to 10 plans
- Keeps track last selected column on each class
- textDrop support
- Rename option in URLS and Files