If you'd like to duplicate a class' structure, or repeat the list of students from last year's class to the current one, here is what you should do:
From the main screen, tap&hold on the original class and Copy
- Copy students: Will create new class with the same students you had in your original class
- Copy columns: Will create a new class, with no students, but the same tabs and columns you had in the original class
- Copy columns to another class: Will create the same tabs and columns in a preexisting class.
- Copy students and columns: Will create a new class with the same students, tabs and columns but without data in the cells
- Copy students, columns and data: An exact replica of your original class' data, students, columns and tabs
To edit your new class' name, tap&hold on it and Edit
Copying a selection of columns
From a class > Tap on Tools (spanner top bar) > Columns > Select and Copy
Copying a whole tabTap and hold on a tab > Copy and select the target class
If you'd like to share your configuration or data with other iDoceo users, you should consider using templates instead.
A template will keep the configuration and/or data of a specific class and you'll be able to send it or reuse it by simply
opening that file in iDoceo.
The details explained here: Sharing templates
Related articlesCopy students to another class